Get in Touch
SELL YOUR HOME
Selling Your Home Can Feel Daunting
If you’re thinking it’s time to sell, but you have no idea where to start, the first step is reaching out to us. We’ll start you out right away with a tour of your home. Our agents are trained to spot any major issues that might cause trouble down the line in the inspection process. We'll help you to understand what needs attention and we'll provide you with all the steps, tips & tricks you need to get your home in the best shape to stand out above all the rest.
Our personalized Home Seller's Concierge Service* includes everything you need to start from the ground up on preparing your home for sale.
- A personalized home selling strategy that takes into account your future financial goals.
- Strategic pricing that offers you a competitive edge even in a fierce market.
- Complimentary professional cleaning inside and out.
- Complimentary full-service home staging.**
- Professional photography for your listing.
- Professionally written property descriptions for a high-performing MLS listing.
- A special upgrade for luxury listings including a dedicated web page with a full property description, professional photos, and video.
- A personalized marketing plan through our in-house marketing team.
- Weekly marketing and MLS reports.
Experienced full-time listing and transaction coordinators to walk clients through every step of the selling process
* Our "Sell Your Home Concierge Service is available to our clients who agree to a full commission.
**Free light in-house staging is available for all standard listings. Free full-service staging by a professional third party is available at a value of up to $2k on all luxury listings. We recommend staging on all listings as it impacts the final sale price of your home. In the event you opt against our staging service, we will be available to assist in the coordination and scheduling of third-party staging of your choice as part of our services. The expense of full-service third-party staging on standard listings (less than $500,000), or over $2000 worth of staging on luxury listings ($500,000 or more) will be the responsibility of the client.